Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

Great Deal!

For Christmas, I got Justin a new suit. It was really nice, but the fit wasn't the most flattering on him. We took it back and I haven't been very diligent in looking for a new one since. Luckily, the other day I went to the mall, which happens maybe once every 4 months or so. Justin met me there after his class and we walked around for a while and had lunch. While we were walking around, I noticed a store going out of business. We walked in to look and it turns out they had a bunch of suits marked down. We found his size, but they were still too expensive. As soon as we were about to give up, the sales guy walked over and told us that they had to get rid of everything in the next two days and that almost everything was 'name your price.' So...Justin tried on almost all the suits and we found one that looks terrific on him! The original price was $325.00 (which is WAYYYY over budget) but we got it for $100!!!!!! Crazy wonderful. We had to spend another $10 to get the pants hemmed, but I'm so incredibly proud of us for finding such a great deal.

Kinda silly, I know, but exciting!!!

No comments: