Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

Growing Up

Yesterday was Justin's birthday. He's 26 now! It makes me feel like I'm married to an adult now. No offense, honey.
We went out to eat at a nice place and just vegged the rest of the day. I usually have a big honey-do list for Justin, but he got to spend the day working on his computers and watching movies. I hope he had a good birthday.

Today was great. The little girl I watch during the day has started eating solid foods. Today she ate pears and we had a lot of fun. I think she really enjoys the food. She was much happier than normal today.

The most exciting news is that Justin got a promotion today! I don't know much of the details, but he called me from work to tell me really quickly that he was promoted to a higher level/status of his current position. If I find out any good details, I'll let you all know!

I'm so proud of him.



No comments: