Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Talkin' Fancy Talk

Today I've been reading my friends' blogs and I love the way a lot of them write. I have never been a great writer, but I always was able to do well in my classes in college and have always have fairly good grammar and spelling, and all that. I think that since college, my language skills have really gone downhill. I feel like I can't write and express my thoughts as eloquently as I use to be able to.

At the same time though, I've always been better at...technical writing, I guess you would call it. Writing research papers and factual statements was always a bit easier for me than writing fancy and emotionally pleasing words. I guess I'm just less artistic than I wish I was.

And now, my post is done. I'm not that great at expounding on my thoughts either.

No comments: